Dr. Ryan Macedo
Dr. Ryan Macedo was in practice in the Vancouver, WA area for 9 years prior to moving to Kitsap County with his wife and joining the team at CLC in 2017. Dr. Macedo graduated from Western States Chiropractic College in 2007. He believes if you take care of your body, it will take care of you. The basis of this is to eat well, move well, and think well.
Dr. Ryan was first introduced to chiropractic as a collegiate wrestler. He also played rugby in college and was an elite level competitive fighter. With years of physical contact and injury, he found chiropractic a necessary tool to keep his body in peak shape and able to compete for longer than most.
As a competitive athlete, Dr. Ryan understands that there are several components to a healthy lifestyle. He integrates nutrition, exercise, stress management, as well as a diversified chiropractic technique into his practice. He loves working with people of all ages, ability levels, and lifestyles. He has worked with infants just hours old, to youthful 97-year-olds. He has also worked with high-level athletes, to people who have never played a sport.
In his free time, Dr. Ryan loves spending time with his wife and daughter, being on the water, playing golf, and coaching youth sports. He is a high school wrestling coach and also works with MMA fighters. He brings a light-hearted, humorous approach to practice that helps his patients feel comfortable and at ease right from the beginning.
“I am excited to leave my mark on this community. I love empowering people to take responsibility for their health, and to help them achieve their very best out of life”.
- 2000- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, emphasis in Biomechanics at Western States College of Colorado
- 2003-Masters in Exercise Physiology University of Denver
- 2007-Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) Western States Chiropractic
PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS
- International Sports Sciences Administration
- International Fitness Professional Association
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Council on Strength and Fitness
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist